CERTIFICATE OF PROFICIENCY
- Welding Code Specialist Certificate
- Welding Fabricator Specialist Certificate
- Automotive Mechanics Technology
- Building Inspection Technology
- Construction Management Technology
The CRC welding program is designed for students interested in seeking employment or advancing employment in welding fabrication and industrial repairs.
Current job statistics show a long-term and growing industry demand for skilled welders with very good pay for those with experience.
Welding encompasses study in electrical, metallurgy, chemistry, physics, design, and mechanical engineering.
|Inspection||Supervision & Management|
|Home/Handicraft & Hobby||Construction|
|Trucking & Automotives|
- Classes for beginning and advanced welders
- Certification from the American Welding Society
- Hands-on experience and opportunities for participation in student projects
For information about the student learning outcomes for this program, see www.crc.losrios.edu/pslo