- AA-T—Theatre Arts for Transfer
- A.A.—Theatre Arts
The two-year program in Theatre Arts is designed to provide students with a broad spectrum of activities in all phases of play production. The basic program also provides an opportunity for specialization in acting or one of the technical areas of theatre work.
|Acting||Theatre Arts Management|
|Design for the Theatre||Publicity and Public Relations|
|Teaching||Box Office Management|
|Theatre Technician/Stage Management|
Some career choices may require courses beyond the Associate Degree.
- Distinguished faculty with nationally renowned professional experience in directing, playwriting and design, as well as considerable teaching experience on both the graduate and undergraduate levels in the UC system
- Visual and Performing Arts Complex which includes a 320-seat Recital Hall and a 150-seat flexible space
- Opportunity for students to work side-by-side with seasoned professional theatre artists
- Opportunity for advanced students to gain access to the finest four-year college and university theatre programs as well as internships in major regional theatres throughout the country
NOTE TO TRANSFER STUDENTS:
If you are interested in transferring to a four-year college or university to pursue a bachelor's degree in this major, it is critical that you meet with a CRC counselor to select and plan the courses for your major. Schools vary widely in terms of the required preparation. The courses that CRC requires for an associate's degree in this major may be different from the requirements needed for the bachelor's degree.
For information about the student learning outcomes for this program, see www.crc.losrios.edu/pslo