Experience Summer Camps at Cosumnes River College!
1. Fill out registration form for each camp that you are interested in. Fill out one form per camper and session. (Select the desired session, day and time for summer swim).
2. After filling out the form, it will automatically go to the camp director. The Summer Swim Director will determine availability. Other camps are open.
3. You will receive an email from the Camp Director that confirms your registration. Be patient as this may take a day or two.
For summer swim only: the Director will indicate whether or not the time selected is available. If the session and time you requested is not available, then the Director will suggest other options.
4. The confirmation letter from the Camp Director will indicate amount of payment and where to send it.
5. Payment must be sent (or dropped off) with a copy of the confirmation e-mail from the Director to:
CRC Business Services Office
8401 Center Parkway
Sacramento, CA 95823
Online registration form
Welcome to our CRC Hawks Summer Camps for kids!!
We are excited to offer a wide variety of camps in which your child will have a positive growth experience. We offer basketball, volleyball, football, dance, soccer and summer swim camps. The goal of our sport camps is to give your child a great all-around experience. The camps include instruction on techniques and skills, teamwork, tactics, positive encouragement, social interaction with other campers, and just plain having fun!
Each camp is headed by highly qualified specialists in that specific activity. Our camp directors have many years of experience and are able to help create a positive learning experience for each camper. Most of our sport camp directors are current coaches and professors at CRC. Our athletic program is very successful and a member of one of the toughest conferences in California, the Big 8 Conference. Many of our student-athletes transfer successfully to the four year level and attain advanced degrees, proof that our primary interest is the welfare of our students.
Please make sure you prepare your child properly for the camp experience. Equip them for the activity, with proper attire, shoes and protective gear if needed. Although most camps have water on hand, it is helpful for them to have a water bottle handy as well as sunscreen. Let them know that the instructors will be there to help them and to look for an instructor they have difficulty of any kind. Lastly, let them know they will have fun and part of the HAWK experience at CRC!
Liz Belyea, Dean and Athletic Director