The Chemistry Program at CRC consists of:
- A series of chemistry courses designed to meet transfer requirements for chemical, physical and biological science majors
- A series of courses intended for students majoring in fields other than chemistry, biology, or physical science
- A course designed specifically for students who require preparation or review of the more basic chemical concepts
All chemistry courses at CRC include a practical component where students conduct hands-on chemical experimentation in a modern, well-equipped laboratory.
|Allied Health Professional||Biologist|
Some Career Opportunities require more than two years of college study. Classes beyond the associate degree may be required to fully prepare students for transfer to a university program.
- An outstanding chemistry faculty striving to maintain an excellent and well-respected chemistry program
- Ample contact with the instructor and the relaxed atmosphere that only a limited class size can offer
- A Mathematics, Engineering and Science Achievement (MESA) program
NOTE TO TRANSFER STUDENTS:
If you are interested in transferring to a four-year college or university to pursue a bachelor's degree in this major, it is critical that you meet with a CRC counselor to select and plan the courses for your major. Schools vary widely in terms of the required preparation. The courses that CRC requires for an associate's degree in this major may be different from the requirements needed for the bachelor's degree.
For information about the student learning outcomes for this program, see www.crc.losrios.edu/pslo