SUMMER 2013 & SHORT TERM CLASSES:
Last day for a refund is will be no later than the Firday of the first week of instruction.
FALL 2013 FULL TERM CLASSES:
Last day for a refund is Friday, August 30, 2013 or
Friday, September 6, 2013 with proof of drop.
AN ORIGINAL DATED SALES RECEIPT IS REQUIRED FOR ALL RETURNS!
1. It is the student's responsibility to purchase the correct book for their classes. Staff is not responsible for books purchased in error.
2. Books purchased NEW must be returned in new condition. The book must be free from writing, marks, bent corners and completely intact. If not, the USED purchase price will be refunded.
3. Under all circumstances, when a used book is exchanged for a new book, the price difference must be paid.
4. Refunds for books purchased in shrink-wrp will be at the discretion of the bookstore. To receive possible refund, books must be returned with all components accompanying textbook (example: CD, pass code, access code, etc. All CD envelopes must be unopened. All access codes/passcodes must not be opened and/or scratched off. Digital textbooks are not refundable if activated.
5. Textbooks for one to three day classes are refundable only before class meets.
6. Book refunds for short term classes will be given for books returned by Friday of the first week of instruction for the class. Proof of enrollment required.
7. The bookstore will refund course materials beyond the first week of class if a class has been dropped and books are returned by the "Last Day to Drop for Refunds" date posted in the schedule. Proof of dropped class required.
1. A current student I.D. or Driver’s License is required for all returns.
2. Charge card purchases will only be creditied back to the charge card on which items were originally purchased, regardless of whether the account has been closed or new card has been issued.
3. Special orders and sale merchandise and special orders are NOT refundable.
4. All other merchandise must be returned within five (5) business days from the date of purchase in original packaging and in new condition for refund. Defective merchandise will be exchanged for same product with original receipt.
5. No refunds on County of Sacramento or Department of Rehabilitation Checks.
6. Software must be in original, unopened packaging and in new condition. If software CD is defective, it can be exchanged for a replacement as long as all of the original contents, packaging and the damaged CD has been returned.
7. Supplies not in original packaging, in opened packaging, or not in new condition may not be refunded.