(1) Download to one computer or redeem online
(2) Online access from mobile devices with a browser. Devices that are supported: PC's, Laptops & Tablets (HS Internet/Browser Required), iPad/iPod Touch/iPhone (Appropriate Apps Required), Android Tablets, Smartphones, & Kindle Fire.
(3) Add Notes/Highlight/Underline
(1) Internet Browser + Flash Software
(2) Windows 98 SE, XP, Vista or MAC OS 10.4 or above
(3) Download free reader software
(4) High-speed Internet connection - to activate and download your book
(After download, an Internet connection is only neded if you want to remotely access your eBook on the go)
eBooks can be purchased online or in-store.
Purchase the eBook through the bookstore website. You will receive an email with instructions and receipt code to activate the eBook. Once the title has been activated, it is no longer refundable.
Purchase the card throught the booksotre cashier just as you would purchase a print textbook. Purchasing the card authorizes the card , but does not activate it.
When you are ready to read your eBook, go to the computer you want to download it to. Register and log in at www.UDTebook.com/download and enter the card and receipt numbers. Please Note: Your eBook is now activated and cannot be returned.
Follow the easy on-screen prompts to download your eBook. You will need the latest verson of the free reader software to read you eBook. See www.UDTebook.com/download for additional information.