Are you taking an English, History, or writing class this semester? Do you need help to revise and edit your paper?
Enroll in 0.5 or 1.0 unit at the Reading and Writing Center at the Elk Grove Center. Course ID # 20615
- convenient location
- meet with professors or peer tutors
- improve your grades!
- gain valuable writing skills
- no extra homework assigned
- work on your paper and ask for help when needed
- sign in to SARS tracking system to log your hours every time you come in.
- Must complete 22.5 hours for 0.5 unit, 45 hours for 1.0 unit. (22.5 hours convert to 27 hours at 50 min. lab hours).
Hours of Operation:
M: 9:30 to 12:20; 2:00 - 6:00
T: 9:30 to 6:00
W: 9:30 to 12:20; 2:00 - 4:30
Th: 9:30 to 4:30
Spring 2019 registration deadline = March 22, 2019.
Helpful writing information:
MLA (Modern Language Association Style
Guidelines) 7th Edition
APA Style Guidelines