DEGREE: A.S. Pharmacy Technology
To be eligible for enrollment in the program, the student must meet the following criteria:
- Pass or demonstrate competency in BUSTEC 302 (or WAM equivalent), CISC 302, MATH 100 or 102
- Complete the prerequisite courses with a grade of a "C" or higher. The prerequisite courses are: PHARM 300, BIOL 100 or BIOL 102, AH 110, PHARM 315 and PHARM 320.
- The American Society of Health System Pharmacists requires that all students in the program must have a high school diploma or G.E.D.
Eligible students are selected for the program according to the following steps:
- Complete the prerequisite courses.
- Fulfill all requirements set forth by the CRC Allied Health Practicum Guidelines including but not limited to background clearance, physical examination, immunization clearance, and drug screening.
- Apply to the Pharmacy Technology Program in the year prior to Fall admission. Students will be notified of admission. Applications will be made available in the Careers and Technology area office and online: http://www.crc.losrios.edu/areas/ct/pharm/application
Second Semester (Spring)