A variety of resources are available in CASSL, including:
- Computers with statistical and other specialized software;
- Books, articles, and DVDs related to teaching and learning and our diverse students (see CASSL Administrative Assistant to check out);
- A welcoming environment for employees interested in spending some time relaxing, dialoging and learning about news and issues particularly relevant to community colleges;
- Two meeting spaces (one that can accomodate up to 20 participants);
- Scheduled as well as on-demand workshops on a variety of topics;
- Resources (information, support and advice) to help you learn more about your students and program.
CASSL provides a venue for many professional development offerings at the college - we invite the college community to attend these events and to pursue individual professional development opportunities available via the CASSL resources. Information about scheduled usage for CASSL is available from the CASSL Administrative Assistant (x7303).
Listing and Descriptions of CASSL Books
Listing and Descriptions of CASSL Articles
Link to DE workshop schedule