Applications for SPRING 2019 will be available starting Monday, November 26, 2018
Come to the center during office hours to pick up the complete application. We are located on campus across from the parking structure. There are four, 20 minute visitor parking spaces for your convenience while you come in to get an application packet. See Hours page for more details on available office hours.
Required documentation you will need in addition to the completed application will include:
- Income and Schedule Documentation
- Copy from most recent month of family income received i.e. Cash Aid, CalWorks/CalFresh, SSI, DSI, unemployment, child support, financial aid disbursement letter etc.
- Current semester college course schedule print out (2 if both parents are students).
- For parents that are currently employed: (Provide for both parents if both are working)
- Employment verification or self-employment documentation.
- Copies of most recent 3 months' pay-stubs or self-employment documentation.
- Verification of Family Size
- Copies of birth certificates for all children under the age of 18 in the home. If you are unable to obtain birth certificates for all children contact the center for other acceptable documents.
- If single parent, copy of divorce/separation records, child support order, lease/rental agreement, copy of CALWin printout listing family size and eligible individuals, utility bill (SMUD, PGE, Water/Garbage).
- Child Medical Information
- For preschool children only:
- Physician’s Report signed by child’s doctor within the past year including TB screening. Physicians_Report.pdf
- Copy of Front & Back of child’s Immunization Card (all required immunizations must be up to date).
(Make copies of all documents before bringing them in. We are not able to make copies for you.)
Your application will be accepted when you have ALL of the required documentation. Applications are then ranked based on family size and income. The lowest income families receive the highest ranking. CRC students are given priority over other students and working families. Higher income families may be accepted if space allows.
Once we have your complete application allow 2 weeks for processing to find out if we will have a space for your child. Once you have been accepted you will be required to come in to complete additional paperwork before your child is enrolled.