What you need to know:
- Starting with the 2016-2017 award year (Fall 2016, Spring 2017, and Summer 2017), your personal financial aid information will be available in your eServices account.
- To see if you need to turn in documents, check the status of your financial aid, or view your aid eligibility, you will need to sign into eServices.
- To receive communications about your financial aid you will need to ensure you have access to your Los Rios Gmail account. You will not receive email to your personal email. For more information about Los Rios Gmail account go here. All email will be sent to this account.
When will the change occur?
- This change is for the 2016-2017 award year and will impact Fall 2016, Spring 2017, and Summer 2017 aid. Prior terms’ information will be accessible under the current process.
- We anticipate starting to process the 2016-2017 aid application during the first half of April 2016. If you have not already done so, please complete a FAFSA and an application for enrollment.
Where can you go for help?
- For your convenience, we have placed frequently asked questions with answers on our website. If you have questions or are having difficulty accessing your information you can obtain assistance by contacting the financial aid office.
We hope that you find having your enrollment and financial aid information in one location more convenient and your educational experience more pleasant.