Guaranteed HBCU Admission for any California Community College student with:
An Associate Degree Awarded by a California Community College with a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 or higher, that meets any one of the following requirements:
a. The degree includes the completion and certification of the lower division Intersegmental General Education Transfer Curriculum (IGETC) used by California Community College students to prepare to transfer to the University of California and California State University systems; or,
b. The degree includes the completion and certification of the lower division California State University General Education Breadth pattern; or,
c. The degree is an Associate in Arts for Transfer (AA-T) degree or an Associate in Science for Transfer (AS-T) degree. These degree are designed to provide a clear pathway to a CSU major and baccalaureate degree.
A minimum 30 transferrable semester units with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5 or higher.
Other Benefits Include: Priority Housing Consideration, Possible Scholarship, Junior Standing with Associate Degree, Focused Counseling , and more!
Current HBCU Partners include:
- Alabama State University, Montogmery, Alabama
- Alcorn State University, Lorman, Mississippi
- Arkansas Baptist College, Little Rock, Arkansas
- Bennett College, Greensboro, NC.
- Bethune-Cookman University, Daytona Beach, FL.
- Bowie State University, Bowie, Maryland
- Central State University, Wilberforce, OH.
- Claflin University, Orangeburg, South Carolina
- Clark Atlanta University, Atlanta, GA.
- Dillard University , New Orleans, LA.
- Edward-Waters College, Jacksonville, FL.
- Fisk University, Nashville, TN.
- Florida Memorial University, Miami Gardens, FL.
- Fort ValleyState University, Fort Valley, Georgia
- Grambling State University, Grambling, LA.
- Harris-Stowe State University, St. Louis, Missouri
- Huston-Tillotson University, Austin, TX.
- Kentucky State Univeristy, Frankfort, KY.
- Lane College, Jackson, TN.
- Lincoln University of Missouri, Jefferson City, MO.
- Lincoln University of Pennsylvania, Lincoln University, PA.
- Mississippi Valley State University, Itta Beana, Mississippi
- North Carolina Central University, Durham, North Carolina
- Philander Smith College, Little Rock, AR.
- Shaw University, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Southern University and A&M College, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Stillman College, Tuscaloosa, AL.
- Talladega College, Talladega, AL.
- Tennessee State University, Nashville, Tenessee
- Texas Southern University, Houston, Texas
- Tougaloo College, Jackson, MS.
- Tuskegee University, Tuskegee, AL.
- Virginia State University, Petersburg, Virginia
- West Virginia State University, Institute, WV.
- Wiley College, Marshall, TX.
Contact at: HBCTransfer (at) cccco [dot] edu
For more information, please click here.