The following are just some of the services and resources the
Transfer Center provides:
- Transfer related reference books and materials.
- Current catalogs from CSU's, UC's, Private, and Out-of-State Colleges
- Computers for use in major exploration, filling out online college applications, Internet access to college and university information.
- TRANSFER DAY takes place every Fall semester. Transfer Day will be held on Tuesday, October 16th from 10am-1pm in the Fountain Quad of the CRC Main Campus. Transfer Day helps connect CRC students with colleges and universities throughout California and beyond to learn more about admissions and programs in our own campus setting. For more information about Transfer Day please stop by the Transfer and Career Center in L-217 or call (916) 691-7470.
- Co-sponsor CSUS SPRING STING enabling CRC students to meet with admissions, financial aid, and program representatives from Sac State. CSUS Spring Sting happens here on campus in April.
- Access to the CSU General Education Breadth Requirements.
- Access to the Intersegmental General Education Transfer Curriculum (IGETC) Requirements.
- Transfer Application and TAG workshops.
- For information about CRC's honors program please click on the link https://www.crc.losrios.edu/areas/honor
- Come to L217 for much more.....