The following lab rules apply to the Elk Grove Center Computer Lab located in the Learning Resource Center room EGA-204.
Print from your device:
You can print your file from your device by emailing the printer.
- Select from the printer’s below:
Elk Grove Center
EGA204-HPM601dnA ega204-hpm601dna (at) printspots [dot] com
EGA204-HPM601dnB ega204-hpm601dnb (at) printspots [dot] com
More information and instructions to come. Stay tuned.
- EGA-204 Campus Computer Lab is for current CRC students for class assignments & homework.
- Children are not permitted in the lab.
- Food and drinks are not allowed at computers.
- Bottled water is ok and may be placed on floor.
- Leave your area clean.
- Students must have their own account and do their own work. Cheating will not be tolerated and will be reported to appropriate authorities.
- Keep noise to a minimum. This is a study zone.
- Study rooms may be checked out for 1 hour.
- Do not turn off the computer! Log off only.
- Keep backpacks and belongings out of the isles and do not leave them unattended.
- Please refer to the Code of Computer Ethics & Los Rios Computer Use Policy for additional details. Both are available in printed form at the front desk.
Internet Use Policy:
- Internet access is for class assignments only. Sites including, but not limited to, facebook.com , myspace.com, twitter.com are generally not homework and therefore are not allowed in the labs.
- Students found transmitting unsolicited information, including profanity, discriminating, harassing, threatening, obscene, or lewd themes will be banned from the lab.
Computer Lab Aides:
- Student Assistants are here to assist you, not to tutor you.
- Downloading or installing of personal software is prohibited.
- Copying software from the computer is prohibited.
- The cost of printing/copying (black & white) is 10 cents per page. Printing/copying (color) is 50 cents per page.
Your Student Access Card is your print card or you may purchase a print card in the lobby of the Elk Grove Center on the GoPrint Machine. It accepts dollars only, NO coins. Value may also be added to your card in the Learning Resource Center EGA-204 on the GoPrint machine (accepts coins).
Do you have your free Student Access card? Check out the video.
Cell Phone Rules:
- Turn OFF cell phones or set to vibrate.
- Take all phone conversations outside of the lab.
By logging onto the computer, you agree to follow all of the aforementioned rules.
Violators may lose computer privileges.