The following lab rules apply to the Elk Grove Center Computer Lab located in the Learning Resource Center room EGA-204.
Print from your device:
You can print your file from your device by emailing the printer.
- Select from the printer’s below:
Elk Grove Center
EGA204-HPM601dnA ega204-hpm601dna (at) printspots [dot] com
EGA204-HPM601dnB ega204-hpm601dnb (at) printspots [dot] com
More information and instructions to come. Stay tuned.
- EGA-204 Campus Computer Lab is for current CRC students for class assignments & homework.
- Children are not permitted in the lab.
- Food and drinks are not allowed at computers.
- Bottled water is ok and may be placed on floor.
- Leave your area clean.
- Students must have their own account and do their own work. Cheating will not be tolerated and will be reported to appropriate authorities.
- Keep noise to a minimum. This is a study zone.
- Do not turn off the computer! Log off only.
- Keep backpacks and belongings out of the isles and do not leave them unattended.
- Please refer to the Code of Computer Ethics & Los Rios Computer Use Policy for additional details. Both are available in printed form at the front desk.
Internet Use Policy:
- Internet access is for class assignments only. Sites including, but not limited to, facebook.com , myspace.com, twitter.com are generally not homework and therefore are not allowed in the labs.
- Students found transmitting unsolicited information, including profanity, discriminating, harassing, threatening, obscene, or lewd themes will be banned from the lab.
Computer Lab Aides:
- Student Assistants are here to assist you, not to tutor you.
- Downloading or installing of personal software is prohibited.
- Copying software from the computer is prohibited.
Cell Phone Rules:
- Turn OFF cell phones or set to vibrate.
- Take all phone conversations outside of the lab.
By logging onto the computer, you agree to follow all of the aforementioned rules.
Violators may lose computer privileges.