- Add/drop of classes
- Issue Student ID cards and UTP Term stickers (UTP Stickers are available starting August 1st, 2017)
- Request Verification Letters
- Order Official Transcripts
- Submit your graduation petitions and more
- e-Services lobby available for hands-on assistance
- Visit the Admission & Records Services website for more information:
Assessment Services are currently offered at the Main CRC Campus. View the testing schedule or for more information you can go to the Assessment Center website.
Study guides can be accessed online through the Assessment Center Study Guide website.
As of Spring 2018, the Elk Grove Center will not have a bookstore during the first week of the Fall and Spring semester. Please see more information about our new Bookstore Pick-up Service at the Elk Grove Center.
- Pay enrollment fees
- Pay lab fees
- Request refund applications
- Purchase Student parking permits (Fall 2017 permits are available starting August, 1st, 2017)
- Purchase replacement Student ID cards
- Request a replacement BankMobile Access Code
- Purchase Green Books, #2 pencils and a variety of Scantron forms
Forms of payment accepted: Cash, Checks (made out to Cosumnes River College with Student ID # in memo) and Credit cards (Note: All credit card transactions require photo identification with the same name on the ID as the credit card that is being used.)
- Offers educational/employment assistance designed for students who are receiving CalWORKs funding from the county
- Also offers work study, counseling, text book acquisition, employment opportunities on and off campus, and transportation services
- Visit CalWORKs services at CRC for more information: www.crc.losrios.edu/services/support/calworks
Counseling appointments are available Monday, Tuesday and Thursday between the hours of 9:00am - 2:30pm by appointment only. No drop-in appointments are available.
To schedule a counseling appointment at the Elk Grove Center, please call (916) 525-4300.
FIRST-TIME COLLEGE STUDENTS: Please call the main campus at (916) 691-7316 a Course-Planning Session session.
Visit Counseling Services at Main CRC campus for more information:
By appointment only on Wednesdays. Please call Main Campus DSPS to schedule your appointment at (916) 691-7275.
- Offers counseling and support services for students with physical, psychological or learning disabilities
- Currently students can enroll in the program and request educational accommodations
- Instructors with questions regarding students in need of assistance should contact the DSP&S Counselor
- Visit the DSPS Services website for Main CRC Campus for more information.
EOP&S is an academic support program designed to assist students succeed in college. The program targets low income, academically under prepared and first generation college students.
- Applications can be picked up at the Elk Grove Center but, completed forms must be taken to the EOP&S office at CRC Main Campus in L106
- Visit the EOP&S Services website at Main CRC Campus for more information:
Monday through Thursdays 8:00am - 4:30pm
Closed on Fridays
- Assistance with questions about BOG Fee waiver, FAFSA application, Cal-Grant and more
- Submit documents for your financial aid file
- Visit Financial Aid Services at CRC for more information.
Room EGA 204
- Library Services
- Quiet study area
- Computers for student use
- Study Rooms 204A and 204B available for study groups
- Math and English Tutor available hours are posted in Tutoring Schedule
Room EGA 204
- A campus security patrolman will be on the campus when classes are in session
- To request an officer to your location immediately, dial 1-916-558-2221 and press "0".
- Please bring any security issues to the attention of the security patrolman or the Center Supervisor immediately or call (916) 558-2221.
- For Parking Regulations and Appeal processes please go to the Los Rios Police Department Parking website.
- Visit the LRCCD Police Department website for more information. Or, you can go to the Los Rios Police Office at Main CRC Campus located in the Operations Building (OPS) north of the Learning Resource Center.