Cosumnes River College's Security Program is the oldest one in the State of California.
- Our certificate and degree are designed to give students currently employed as an Information Technology (IT) professional or those currently working on their Networking degree the additional skill sets necessary to work in this rapidly growing field. Program Disclosures.
Highlights of the Program:
- Hands-on experience in a state-of-the-art computer center.
- Opportunities to work on specialized projects.
- Study in a field that has great employment opportunities and encompasses many careers.
- Information Security Systems Specialist
- Computer Technician
- Network Administrator
- Network Systems Engineer—Windows
- Internet Technician
- CompTIA Security+ curriculum - CISS 310
- Information Systems Security certificate (link)
- Information Systems Security degree (link)
- Director: Professor Lance Parks parksl (at) crc [dot] losrios [dot] edu (subject: Cyber%20Security%20program)
- Instructional Assistant: Norbert Meroux merouxn (at) crc [dot] losrios [dot] edu (subject: Cybersecurity%20Program)