Memberships are $20 for one year, $50 for three years or $200 for a lifetime.
Please make checks payable to the "CRC Emeriti Association" and send to:
Cosumnes River College
Office of Philanthropy
8401 Center Parkway
Sacramento, CA 95823.
If you have any questions or require additional information, please contact CRCEA Secretary, Lynn Demirer at demirel (at) crc [dot] losrios [dot] edu or through the Philanthropy Office located in the Winn Center at 916-691-7320.
Benefits paid members receive:
- A continuing Los Rios email address: The doej (at) emeriti [dot] crc [dot] losrios [dot] edu email allows you to receive email directed to you personally and to send email with a college address, contact existing faculty and staff, have full access to Outlook and receive all email sent to "Everybody on Exchange".
- A CRCEA membership card: Allows you to purchase off campus items at a college discount (such as through the CCC Foundation and Verizon). Allows you free access to the library with full staff privileges, free or reduced admission to CRC sponsored events and 15% discount on gift and clothing items at the CRC Bookstore.
- Free parking: A parking permit for staff parking good for one or three years, depending on membership. (Lifetime membership gets renewed automatically every three years.)
- CRC business cards: Includes your contact information and your college email address. The cost to members is only $5.00 for 100.
- An opportunity to participate in CRC events: You can attend the staff recognition ceremony/BBQ, graduation, Gala, beginning of the year planning sessions, serve as an advisor to college committees and assist in college activities (such as registration). You are also eligible to be appointed to WASC accreditation visiting teams