Where to Find Us

Location: Building P-48 (Near Parking Structure)

Mon - Thurs: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Sat: Closed
Sun: Closed

Phone: (916) 691-7411
Fax: (916) 691-7467

How to Register for eServices video

How to register for classes using eServices

Graduation Petition


Official transcripts from all colleges attended outside the Los Rios District must be on file at CRC Admissions and Records before evaluation begins.

It is your responsibility to ensure that you have met all COMPETENCIES (reading, written, and mathematics) and to send results (if applicable) to the Admissions and Records Office.

Check for accuracy before submitting.

* Denotes that an answer is required in this field.

Graduation Requirement Check
In order to submit a request for a degree, please answer the following questions:

Degree Graduation Requirement Not Met

You've answered "No" to at least one of our questions. Please make an appointment with a counselor by calling (916) 691-7316. A counselor can review your records and assist you in reaching your academic goals with our campus.

For additional information visit:

To petition for a certificate, change your selection to "Certificate".

Personal Information
Name must be entered EXACTLY as it is to appear on diploma.
Graduation Information
Catalog Rights Regarding Graduation

Students attending regular sessions at any California community college, any California State University, the University of California, or any accredited institution of higher education, or any combination of same, may elect to meet the requirements in effect at the Los Rios college from which they intend to graduate as follows:

  • Requirements in effect at the time of admission to a Los Rios college; or
  • Requirements in effect at the time the student originally enrolled in a regionally accredited college or university; or
  • Requirements in effect at the intended date of graduation from a Los Rios college.

A college may authorize or request substitution for discontinued courses. Students changing their major field of study may be required to complete those requirements in effect at the time of the change of major. Students must have attendance in at least one session (i.e. quarter, semester, or summer session) in each calendar year. Absence for attendance at another accredited institution will not be considered an interruption in attendance.

You must meet with a counselor to complete an AA/AS General Education Requirements form.

Please list all the colleges you have attended. If you have no other transcripts please enter "None".

Major requirements not completed at Cosumnes River College must be approved by the department’s chair. Please make an appointment to see a counselor and begin the Substitution/Waiver process. Final Substitution/Waivers must be on file in the Admissions and Records Office before the last day of the term you are petitioning for.

Which General Education Requirements did you complete? (IGETC for CSU or CSU GE Breadth must be fully completed by a counselor.)