TO PROCESS THIS REQUEST YOU MUST:
- Be a current CRC DSPS Student in good standing, which includes having a 2.0 GPA or better. Students on academic/progress probation or dismissal must meet with a counselor to receive accommodation letters.
- Be currently enrolled (and not waitlisted) in the CRC classes you are listing below.
- If you are enrolled in classes at another Los Rios College, you will need to request accommodations through that campus’s DSPS Office for classes at that campus. Also, if you are coming from another Los Rios Campus, you must meet with a CRC DSPS Counselor to start receiving accommodations at CRC.
- Do you need specific furniture placed in classroom(s)? If yes, then you must make an appointment to see a counselor.
- Do you need to modify accommodations or address questions with a counselor? If yes, then you must make an appointment to see a counselor.
- Turn in this form at least two weeks before your classes begin if you would like your memo(s) for the first week of class.