• Complete the FAFSA. Be sure to add CRC School Code: 007536
• Approximately two weeks after you complete the FAFSA, the CRC Financial Aid Office will send you an email with steps to complete your financial aid award.
• Log on to eServices to download and print all required documents.
• Review your Rights and Responsibilities as a Financial Aid student at CRC.
• It is highly recommended that you review the Financial Aid Info-Session for important information and updates.
• Submit the documents listed on your eServices account. Your Financial Aid File will not be processed until all documents are submitted.
• Once your file is ready to be reviewed, a Refund Selection Kit will be ordered for you. You will receive your Refund Selection Kit in 7-10 days. Activate your account immediately.
• Allow 6-8 weeks for the Financial Aid Office to review your paperwork.
• Always be aware that more documentation may be required at any time. If this is the case, you will be contacted by our office via email.
• Some files may be released to the Department of Education. If this is the case, your file may be delayed a week or two.
• If you are interested in Federal Work Study and/or Federal Direct Loans, you can submit the request once you have received an Award Notification. Visit the CRC Financial Aid website for more information related to Federal Work Study and Federal Direct Loans.
You must be in an eligible degree/certificate program with at least 16 units or more offered at CRC to receive aid at CRC. You must also have an eligible major that can be obtained at Cosumnes River College. View list of CRC degrees and certificates.
NOTE: Some of the certificates offered at CRC are not eligible for financial aid because they require a minimum of 16 units. Ineligible Certificates
Note: You cannot be funded for more than one program at a time, and excessive changes in your program may cause delay or denial of aid.