Student Support Center

Important Notices/Reminders

Important Notices/Reminders

Important Notices and Reminders

for CalWORKs Students

Monthly Attendance Forms

Monthly Attendance Forms for the month of May are due to your caseworker on June 10th

Monthly Enrollment Reports for the month of June is available at the front office in the Student Support Center. For directions on how to complete your Monthly Attendance Form using the Monthly Enrollment Report, please click on the link below:

Monthly Attendance Form Directions


Follow us on Facebook:


Are you interested in our Work Study Program?

We have CalWORKs Work Study workshops every Friday now!!! You can contact our office to RSVP!!


$10 Supply Voucher






Are you at risk of losing your BOG Fee Waiver?

Students who have completed the BOG Fee Waiver with Financial Aid do not have to pay the standard per-unit enrollment fee for their classes.

HOWEVER, there have been recent changes to the BOG Fee Waiver: Students who are placed on academic or progress probation for two consecutive terms will no longer be eligible to receive a BOG Fee Waiver. If you lose the BOG Fee Waiver, the County CalWORKs program will not pay your enrollment fees. 


What is Academic Probation?

A student who has attempted at least 12 units is placed on Academic Probation if the student has earned a combined grade point average below 2.0.

What is Progress Probation?

A student who has enrolled in a minimum of 12 semester units is placed on Progress Probation when "W," "I," "NC" or "NP" grades are recorded in one half or more of the total units in which a student has enrolled.


Are you at risk of losing your BOG Fee Waiver?

There are steps that you can take to reduce the risk- contact our office as soon as possible to schedule an appointment to meet with a CalWORKs Counselor, who can discuss options with you. Our number is (916) 691-7465

Where to Find Us

Location: Library Building, L-106 (1st Floor)

Mon - Fri - 8:00 am - 4:30 pm

Phone: (916) 691-7465
Fax: (916) 691-7434