Veterans Services

Where to Find Us

Location: Library Bldg. L-103 (Inside VRC)

Monday-Thursday 8am to 2pm

Phone: (916) 691-7422
Fax: (916) 691-7467



Military Transcript Request Information

  • You will need to request official transcripts from all previously attended colleges including military transcripts and foreign transcripts.
  • Federal regulations require veterans/dependents to submit OFFICIAL transcripts (this means sent by the college) to CRC from all schools, colleges, training institutions and technical schools attended. This includes all training and education received before entering active duty as well as any received during service and after discharge, even if VA benefits were not paid for attending the course or program.
  • You can request military transcripts at:

IMPORTANT: Do not open sealed transcripts if you receive them. They must be sealed in order to be considered official.

CRC Transcript Request Information

To request official transcripts from Cosumnes River College to be sent elsewhere, use the following link: CRC-Admissions and Records - Transcript Request .